[IronPython] engine.Dispose closes the stdout stream

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Dec 1 22:50:13 CET 2006

I've looked into this on our side the guidance seems to be that we should add an overload of Set* that allows you to specify if we should close the stream or not.  This is analogous to the GZipStream constructor (http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.io.compression.gzipstream.gzipstream.aspx).

I've opened bug #6144 to track this (http://www.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython&WorkItemId=6144).