[IronPython] Outdated Python-related packages in Debian

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 09:11:21 CET 2006

My crystal ball, eh, my package tracker told me, that there are many
outdated Python-related packages in Debian. I filtered false
positives. (e.g. version parsing got it wrong, version packaged in
Gentoo/FreeBSD is alpha/beta, etc.)

http://sparcs.kaist.ac.kr/~tinuviel/package/list.cgi?name=python&version=1

aap, asciidoc, python-logilab-astng, python-beautifulsoup, bzr,
python-cairo, cfv, zope-coreblog, zope-coreblog2, python-dnspython,
python-forgethtml, python-formencode, python-gd, gnochm,
python-irclib, python-japanese-codecs, python-kinterbasdb, lphoto,
python-matplotlib, meld, python-moinmoin, python-omniorb, python-osd,
python-paramiko, python-psyco, python-chm, pylint, python-pyparsing,
python-pyvorbis, quodlibet, roundup, python-scgi, python-scientific,
python-simplejson, python-soappy, spe, python-sqlrelay, tmda, viewcvs,
python-visual, python-wxgtk2.6, python-xlib, zwiki.

People on this list may want to get/help these packages updated.

--
Seo Sanghyeon