[IronPython] [OT] Coding4Fun + Mono

J. Merrill jvm_cop at spamcop.net
Tue Dec 12 04:10:37 CET 2006

There is a link "Email" under the "This Blog" heading at the top of the left-side frame.  (So yes, you did miss something!)  That gets you to a contact form that goes to someone who actually answers.  I used it to question inclusion of a link to a 2-year-old article, and was challenged to find a better list of cool Mono apps.

Is IronPython actually considered to be a "Mono app"?  I would have thought that it's a .Net app that works on Mono.  But that's me...

At 01:27 PM 12/11/2006, M. David Peterson wrote
>(in other words, I agree -- this would be a smart way to attempt to get the article fixed.  But after looking for a way to contact the author, I came up the mentioned linked page.  Not a whole lot you can do about it when there is no known way to contact the author, and the author, for all intents and purposes, is unknown, the post attributed to "Coding4Fun")
>
>On 12/11/06, M. David Peterson <<mailto:xmlhacker at gmail.com>xmlhacker at gmail.com> wrote:
>Fair enough, but after looking for a contact email, this is what I found > <http://blogs.msdn.com/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=4539>http://blogs.msdn.com/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=4539 < Did I miss something?
>

>On 12/11/06, Keith J. Farmer <<mailto:kfarmer at thuban.org> kfarmer at thuban.org> wrote:
>
>The "not posting a comment" isn't meant to be taken as an exclusive thing.  In my experience, authors don't generally read comments as often as commenters would like to believe.  Ergo, if you want to see corrections to a post happen, email the person directly.
[snip]

J. Merrill / Analytical Software Corp