[IronPython] New IronPython Section

Davy Mitchell daftspaniel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 14:29:11 CET 2006

On 12/30/06, J. Merrill <jvm_cop at spamcop.net> wrote:
>  I too cannot get DNS to recognize www.latedecember.com  ....

Sorry folks - latedecember having trouble in late december!! :-)
Don't know when it will be fixed - I'm chasing my hosting guy so
thanks for the details.

I've made a bit of progress on TayLayout and have rewritten the blog
post as the start of the docs. It is online at

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dd59dk39_2jh3xf9

It also has up to date screenshots.

Once I get the code sorted for the menus, the layout and demo code
should go online (open source BSD-like licence).

Anyone know how to make the Slider control show the numbers?

Take care,
Davy

--
Davy Mitchell