[IronPython] GotDotNet UserSamples now support IronPython

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 14:34:23 CET 2006

Hi!  Just thought I'd let everybody know...

At the GotDotNet "User Samples" site, IronPython is now an official
language!  That means you can flag a code sample as being in
IronPython, and find IronPython samples with the search-by-language
dropdown.

http://gotdotnet.com/community/usersamples/

At the moment, mine is the only sample you'll find there... but
hopefully that won't be true for long!

The dropdown choices are C++, C#, J#, VB.NET, IronPython, and "Other
Languages".  I'm pleased that we didn't get lumped in with the "Other
Languages"!

--
- Catherine
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com/