[IronPython] FW: how to debug pthon script in IronPython

Chen, Tom Li Hong Lihong_Chen at maxtor.com
Tue Feb 7 02:30:08 CET 2006

Hi:

   Thanks for your help and your advice! But I don't want to make use of
CLR Debugger to debug script. In CPython user only need pdb(pdb.py)
module to debug python script. So user can debug python script in Python
IDE (version: Python2.4). in your advice , if I want to debug python
script , I must open CLR Debugger which is a tool of .NET framework. I
want to develop a tool which can debug python script with C# language. I
can't get C# source code of CLR Debugger, so I can't make use of CLR
Debugger to debug python script. ( IronPython is free open source). I
want to debug python script directly in IronPython console. Or there is
some way to get C# source code of CLR Debugger, So that I can make use
of CLR Debugger to debug python script. Or whether there is a alike
module (like pdb in CPython) that support python script debugging
service. Wish your help! Thank you!