[IronPython] IronPython 1.0 Beta 3 Released!

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Feb 16 17:57:21 CET 2006

This should work as you're doing it (the only curiosity I see is the backslashes instead of the forward slashes).  I'll need to investigate this one and get back to you later today.

Do you want to help develop Dynamic languages on CLR? (http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=6D4754DE-11F0-45DF-8B78-DC1B43134038)