[IronPython] WCF Service Contracts implemented using IronPython

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Mon Feb 27 22:01:57 CET 2006

Right now, you can't do that in IronPython. We don't support adding attributes yet.

As for the February CTP. Were you able to register your server object without a problem and talk to it from Python client (after generating the proxy)? With the February CTP I hit the problem that if I have singleton server, another custom attribute is required on it. It is not true for January CTP. How did you get that working on Feb CTP? I am really curious :)

Thanks!
Martin