[IronPython] CLS compliance

Peter Mechlenborg metch at daimi.au.dk
Tue Feb 28 18:03:38 CET 2006

Hi

I'm trying to find out how well CLR enables language interoperability
for dynamic languages, and in that connection I have been looking a
bit on IronPython (IP).  Using Google and searching the archives of
this mailing list, I get the impression that IP is capable of both
consuming and producing CLS compliant code, is this correct?  If so,
I would be very interested in information describing how to do this as
a programmer and also how it has been implemented.  Does any such
information exist?

If any of you know of any sources that discuss language interoperability
for other dynamic languages, I would also be interested in these.

Kind regards,

   --  Peter