[IronPython] Problem of debugging IronPython Program

Tan Michael fantasysoft at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 14:46:05 CET 2006

Dear All,
     Happy new year! I really hope IP can grow up more quickly in 2006. :)
     My silly question is how to debug IronPython program. In the MSDN TV,
Jim showed us how to debug IronPython code. But I failed to simulate the
case which Jim demoed. The debugger of VS 2005 didn't locate the real
exception point in trouble.py, but in the IntOps.cs file.
      What more strange thing is that the debugger works as Jim's demo
shows when I restart the VS 2005 and the project, but the popup window
disappears. I really don't know the why. Is it the versioning problem? I
use the VS 2005 Professional Edition.

Regards,
Michael