[IronPython] IP Tutorial Error

Catalin Lungu lcatalin at siadv.com
Wed Jan 4 12:12:49 CET 2006

By the way, is posible to add another type of file that is not class library? I need to add a form that contain several controls that belongs to System.Windows.Forms. From IP I want to change the properties of that controls, like position, size, color, etc. Is posible and how can I do that?

TIA,
Catalin