[IronPython] IronPython 1.0 Beta 1 / Mono 1.1.12 Compilation

Jeff Griffiths jeffg at ActiveState.com
Fri Jan 6 02:00:46 CET 2006

Awesome, thanks for the clarification on that. I suspected I had the
wrong version. Oh, and it turns out the debugger client itself does
*not* need os.popen.

cheers, JeffG