[IronPython] ValueError: Absolute path information is required

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Jan 6 18:43:43 CET 2006

Does clr.AddReference (instead of AddReferenceToFile) work for you instead?  I think it should if AgentServerObjects.dll is in the app base (usually iron python's directory), a subdir of the app base called "bin", or a subdir called AgentServerObjects.

This is probably due to the change from using LoadFrom to LoadFile.  This in many ways is better than LoadFrom but may have some disadvantages as well such as this.  Let us know if AddReference doesn't work - if not we may need some improvements still in our loading story.