[IronPython] Run a script without a console to pop up?

Stute, Detlef ALRT/EEG4 Detlef.Stute at al-lighting.com
Thu Jan 12 16:49:43 CET 2006

Hi stax,
I integrated IronPython in my C# application. There the user may select a python file and start the script.
The program will transfer the script lines like a console line by line to the python engine and
the output is redirected to a list box ( the list box is a control interface). I do this in this way to get access to the current line number and I may pause or cancel the script at each line.

When the program is up ( which will take your 3 seconds) and the user use the start button, the script starts immediately.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ kind regards/ Cordiali Saluti
SEATEC GmbH
Detlef Stute
www.seatec-gmbh.com