[IronPython] Answers not added to the thread

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 18:02:57 CET 2006

The reply subject to this message should be:
         Re: [IronPython] Answers not added to the thread
but not
        [IronPython] Re: Answers not added to the thread

In other words, the "Re:" can only be added to the very begining of
the subject including the  [list label] added by the list system. As
an alternative, you could just never include "Re:" in your subject.
Then the subject would always be the same - and that should work as
well.