[IronPython] Spanish characters with accents do not see correctly

Paparipote . paparipote at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 03:09:43 CET 2006

Dino:
Many thanks again, it worked putting UTF headers.
However, sometimes I will receive ascii data from other systems, online; or
somebody will send me an ascii file to process. I need to read those
"outputs" in a transparent way. May be I did not understand well your
explanation but, are you planning to do something about this matter or
should we find the answer in the .NET Framework libraries?
Best regards.