[IronPython] FW: how to debug pthon script in IronPython

Chen, Tom Li Hong Lihong_Chen at Maxtor.com
Fri Jan 20 10:11:11 CET 2006

Hey,

    There is a module which is not a built_in module and its name is
pdb.py in CPython. Make using of this module, CPython can debug python
script. It support step into and step over debug for python script. Now
I want to import this module into IronPython to debug python script. I
copy python24/lib folder which include many scripts to work directory of
IronPython. So In IronPython I can import pdb script (module) through
command: import pdb. But I can't debug python script with pdb module in
IronPython. I am eager to how to debug python script in IronPython!
What can I do? Please give me some advice.