[IronPython] FW: how to debug pthon script in IronPython

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Wed Jan 25 23:30:47 CET 2006

There is overview of how to debug python scripts in IronPython in the tutorial (Tutorial 4). That should get you started.

The short answer is that all you need is launch IronPythonConsole with your script as the command line parameter under debugger and put breakpoint into your script. The tutorial will go into more details.

Hope this helps

Martin