[IronPython] Function key F7 of Command Prompt.

Paparipote . paparipote at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 30 02:35:58 CET 2006

Hi:
When a call executable ironpythonconsole<enter> I can use the USEFUL
function key F7 which is part of the "Command prompt" and shows the list of
commands I typed for selection (if previously I typed at least one); it then
facilitates the use of "down arrow" key.
When a call executable ironpythonconsole -X:TabCompletion <enter>
unfortunaltely the function key F7 does not work. Is there a way to fix it?
Regards.