[IronPython] Importing embedded .py files

Szymon Kobalczyk s.kobalczyk at softwaremind.pl
Mon Jul 3 16:40:36 CEST 2006

JoeSox napisał(a):
> I can get the resources as a string so I'll have to play around with
> that. Thanks good idea.

Hi,
 From the source code I can see that the FromFile method on Parser class
reads the file contents to byte array and later uses MemoryStream to
create StreamReader for actual parsing. You can easily generalize this
code to extract a FromStream method and then surface it to the
PythonEngine API.
If you have this you can easily read the file from a resource stream.

Szymon Kobalczyk