[IronPython] OsCon?

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Jul 13 05:49:18 CEST 2006

Is anyone out there on the mailing list going to OsCon?  Maybe we could all meet up for lunch or dinner some day or night?

I'll be arriving in Portland Tuesday night and am planning on leaving Friday night.  There will be several other people from the team there as well, I'll let them speak for their schedules.  I have no specific plans other than enjoying OsCon, and I've heard a restaurant called Hurley's is the best food in the world (though pricey), so I'm basically open.