[IronPython] IronPython on Windows Mobile

Vagmi Mudumbai vagmi.mudumbai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 08:30:01 CEST 2006

Hi All,

I was wondering if it was possible to have IronPython running on Windows
Mobile. I started compiling IronMath initially but I found that certain
cases like CompilerGeneratedAttribute, Double.TryParse() were creating
problems. Before I try to investigate into this further, I wanted to know if
it is a practical idea to run IronPython on the Windows Mobile environment?
I have seen Python on Nokia 60. I wanted to have this working so that we
could have a light weight framework written in .NET which can support
smaller applications written for companions using IronPython.

Regards,
Vagmi
--
http://geekswithblogs.net/vagmi.mudumbai
http://installneo.blogspot.com

"Peace is its own reward." - Mahatma Gandhi