[IronPython] Unable to cast object of type 'IronPython.Runtime.Types.OldClass' to type 'IronPython.Runtime.Types.DynamicType'

Mike Raath raathm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 10:41:07 CEST 2006

Hi

Having tried to switch over to beta 9, and changing my generic Evaluate<T>
references to EvaluateAs<T>, I get a runtime error on an import statement
which works under beta 8. The exception is as is detailed in the message
above, and is from a statement like
engine.Execute("from Module import Class);

The Module and Class definitions are custom - and as i say this statement
works under beta 8.

Do you require more information or do I need to make a further change to my
code to get it to work?

Thanks,
Mike