[IronPython] CodePlex dump update

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 04:22:52 CEST 2006

This post updates:
http://lists.ironpython.com/pipermail/users-ironpython.com/2006-June/002524.html

CodePlex dump, aka poor man's TFS client. :-)

As I will be offline for a while starting from tomorrow, I stopped
procrastinating and set up automated cronjob for my CodePlex dump.
Reorganized directory layout again. Sorry.

It can be now found at:
http://sparcs.kaist.ac.kr/~tinuviel/codeplex/

Update interval is 1 hour. It doesn't download any files if it doesn't
find new revisions.

It can be used to track CodePlex projects other than IronPython. If
you do so, I am interested in your experience.

Changes since the initial version:

* Prepended 0 to revision before 1000 to sort. Script used:
http://sparcs.kaist.ac.kr/~tinuviel/fepy/util/rename3to4.py
* Fixed off by one bug in the download routine.
* If the last downloaded version is present in Source Code tab, avoid
downloading by incrementing revision number.
* Fixes to make everything automated.

Shell script to compare two revisions:
http://sparcs.kaist.ac.kr/~tinuviel/codeplex/IronPython/zipdiff

Usage:
"zipdiff 1000 1100" will show what files are changed, and how many lines.
"zipdiff -v 1000 1100" will show the actual difference.

Seo Sanghyeon