[IronPython] Cannot use logging module with ipy?

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed Jul 19 19:45:06 CEST 2006

Not being a sports fan I can't comment on the tension between the Yankees and Mariners, but we definitely don't have an implementation of sys._getframe which is the problem.  While sys._getframe isn't as big as an entire standard module, it certainly is nearly as tricky to implement.  Unfortunately we don't expect to get _getframe implemented for v1.0 - but we do have a bug to implement this after 1.0 on CodePlex (http://www.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython&WorkItemId=1042 ).