[IronPython] Dict convertion question

Bruce Christensen t-bruch at microsoft.com
Thu Jul 20 17:10:56 CEST 2006

Thanks for the feedback. In CPython, there are actually two
implementations of pickle: one written in Python (pickle) and one
written in C (cPickle). Only the Python version of pickle is available
in beta 9, but we're hoping to include an implementation of cPickle,
which should be quite a bit faster, in a future release of IronPython.

What is the nature of the dict that you're trying to save? How many
elements does it have, and what data types are those elements? Maybe
there's something we can do to improve pickle's performance for you.

--Bruce