[IronPython] IronPython & Windows Forms VII, Dock & Anchor

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sat Jul 22 21:44:10 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I've completed another entry in the "IronPython & Windows Forms" series.

    http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/weblog/arch_d7_2006_07_22.shtml#e399

This one covers using the Dock and Anchor properties to layout controls
in a form. It is a short entry, but contains essential information for
creating any GUI application.

The series has now covered all the essential basics. Hopefully the next
entries can put this information together and show how it can be used. I
won't be covering data binding just yet, we've got events, images and
dialogs (at least) to go through first... ;-)

Oh, as usual, corrections and comments welcomed.

All the best,

Michael Foord