[IronPython] IronPython Console on Unix.

Stefan Rusek s at rusek.org
Sat Jul 22 23:37:16 CEST 2006

CTRL-Z does not indicate exit on any unix or linux platform in Python. On
those platforms pressing CTRL-Z suspends the application, which might appear
similar to exiting, but it is not the same at all. For optimal
compatibility, IronPython should exit based on the platforms End of File
character/keystroke.

  _____