[IronPython] IronPython & Windows Forms VII, Dock & Anchor

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Mon Jul 24 17:27:10 CEST 2006

I've added this to the list of articles at http://www.codeplex.com/Wiki/View.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython&title=More%20Information (the other 4 were already up there).

-----Original Message-----
From: users-bounces at lists.ironpython.com [mailto:users-bounces at lists.ironpython.com] On Behalf Of Michael Foord
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2006 12:44 PM
To: Discussion of IronPython
Subject: [IronPython] IronPython & Windows Forms VII, Dock & Anchor

Hello all,

I've completed another entry in the "IronPython & Windows Forms" series.

    http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/weblog/arch_d7_2006_07_22.shtml#e399

This one covers using the Dock and Anchor properties to layout controls in a form. It is a short entry, but contains essential information for creating any GUI application.

The series has now covered all the essential basics. Hopefully the next entries can put this information together and show how it can be used. I won't be covering data binding just yet, we've got events, images and dialogs (at least) to go through first... ;-)

Oh, as usual, corrections and comments welcomed.

All the best,

Michael Foord