[IronPython] IronPython (PythonCodePovider) for ASP.NET?

Will Sadkin WSadkin at Parlancecorp.com
Tue Jul 25 19:25:11 CEST 2006

Hi Dino,

Please excuse me, as I'm new to this list: I assume "we" in that
sentence is Microsoft?

(The response provided leads to some obvious follow questions:)

- What are the concerns/issues with this approach?  Isn't this the
  intended mechanism for extending support for new stuff under ASP.NET?

- If you decide that it's "not the right way to do" it, what are the
  alternatives for doing ASP.NET and Python, and how would they work?

- Is Microsoft actually planning a supported integration w/IP and ASP.NET?
- Can you tell us when will there be a real strategy/beta that I *can*
  make bets on?

/Will