[IronPython] 'DataGridView' object has no attribute 'BeginInit'

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 26 08:47:45 CEST 2006

BeginInit is an explicitly implemented interface (ISupportInitialize) method on the DataGridView class. To call it, you need to use the explicit syntax:

grid = DataGridView( ... )

ISupportInitialize.BeginInit(grid)

In this case we wanted to preserve the nature of explicitly implemented interface methods and allow them to be called in this manner only.

Martin