[IronPython] IronPython support In Visual Studio 2005 April VSSDK?

J. Merrill jvm_cop at spamcop.net
Fri Jun 2 00:57:48 CEST 2006

You have a typo in your first sample, don't you?  (See below.)

To my way of thinking, by the way, "for Types in Types" does not follow the admonishment to use a separate variable name for each concept / idea.  "for Type in Types" certainly makes more sense.  "for Type in a.GetTypes()" makes sense.

At 01:23 PM 6/1/2006, Lesley & Mitch Barnett wrote
>Here is the code in the interpreter to show Types in Types: does work or is it a bug?
>
>IronPython 1.0.2328 (Beta) on .NET 2.0.50727.42
>Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Next line needs to be "print Type" doesn't it?  You're just printing the value of Types, which doesn't change, once for each value in Types.

>...   print Types
>System.Type[]
>System.Type[]
>System.Type[]