[IronPython] How to update visual studio for Ironpython beta 7 & Infinite loop on package import

Aude Espesset aude at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 2 23:53:28 CEST 2006

1)The update didn't go too well. I get the following error:

Error 1 The type or namespace name 'SimpleAstWalker' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Program Files\Visual Studio 2005 SDK\2006.04\VisualStudioIntegration\Samples\IronPythonIntegration\LanguageService\Engine\Locator.cs 18 28 LanguageService

2) For the infinite loop I don't think it is the same case as in the early message. I need to look at it more carefully.. well..on monday.

Have a good week-end,
Aude