[IronPython] IronPython Live on CodePlex!

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Jun 9 21:31:15 CEST 2006

We have successfully completed the first stage of our migration to CodePlex. You can download and view the latest sources. If you had reported a bug, you can try the latest sources to see if the problem has been fixed.

We are in the process of porting bugs from our internal database to CodePlex. We have 20 odd bugs ported, but the full process will take a while. We encourage you open new bugs directly on CodePlex.

For the mailing list, we are not yet switching to CodePlex discussion forums as they do not support receiving emails directly in your Inbox. We will take a look at this again in the near future.

We will be announcing this on Monday at TechEd and expect to keep on making improvements to it in the near future.

Links of Interest:
CodePlex - www.codeplex.com
IronPython on CodePlex http://www.codeplex.com/Wiki/View.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython
Bugs http://www.codeplex.com/WorkItem/List.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython