[IronPython] IronPython Live on CodePlex!

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 06:44:34 CEST 2006

2006/6/10, Dino Viehland <dinov at exchange.microsoft.com>:
> We are in the process of porting bugs from our internal database to CodePlex.
> We have 20 odd bugs ported, but the full process will take a while. We
> encourage you open new bugs directly on CodePlex.

This is grand!

I already opened workitem #391, taken from the mailing list:
http://www.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython&WorkItemId=391

Now I think about it, I don't want to report duplicates if the bug
migration is incomplete. Any ETA of the complete migration?

Will I get mail notifications from workitem updates?

Can I subscribe to workitems I am interested in, to receive any further updates?

Seo Sanghyeon