[IronPython] Accessing CodePlex VSTS with Teamprise (or not)

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 06:59:51 CEST 2006

I hope I don't get banned for blatant advertising. :-)

Teamprise http://teamprise.com/ is a client for accessing VSTS from
outside of the Visual Studio or Windows, for example, from Linux, Mac,
or Eclipse. I was obviously interested, so I downloaded the trial
version and tried.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work currently. I asked the support
forum, and got this reply:

http://support.teamprise.com/viewtopic.php?t=5

"Hi Seo,

I'm currently talking with the CodePlex team to figure out a way
ahead. Basically, there were a couple of problems - the main one is a
limitation in that we do not currently support NTLMv2 which is what
the CodePlex system requires for authentication.

Both teams are very keen that we solve this problem so I'm confident
that we can. I'll post back when I have more to report."

This is encouraging.

Seo Sanghyeon