[IronPython] IronPython Live on CodePlex! - Migration of previously reported bugs

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Mon Jun 12 17:33:03 CEST 2006

The RSS feed (which is how all updates are currently driven) does appear to include changes to bugs, so that's one way you can get this information pushed down instead of having to poll.  There's a also a CodePlex bug to improve the RSS feeds as well to make them more granular (I've added a request to that bug to be able to have RSS-bug feed queries).