[IronPython] Overloading __getattr__

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Jun 16 18:34:23 CEST 2006

Thanks for the bug report - this is fixed for the next release (the actual problem here is we were looking for instance members for special methods, which we shouldn't do).  You can actually get the fix now if you get the latest bits from IronPython on http://www.codeplex.com, but we should have a release real soon now.