[IronPython] Choosing the right overload

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Jun 16 21:05:17 CEST 2006

The next release this should actually be considerably better.  We've made some fairly significant changes to method binding to be closer to C# and VB's rules, and we've also added a new Reference type that you can use to explicitly call methods w/ ref or out params.  So hopefully you won't have to deal with the insanity for too long.