[IronPython] CallTarget0

Andrzej Krzywda andrzej.krzywda at resolversystems.com
Wed Jun 21 19:05:57 CEST 2006

Thanks Dino.

Here is the actual stack trace:

 >>> form.Invoke(DoSomething)
   at IronPython.Runtime.Operations.Ops.GetDelegate(Object o, Type
delegateType)

   at IronPython.Runtime.Converter.TryConvertToDelegate(Object value,
Type to, C
onversion& conversion)
   at IronPython.Runtime.Converter.ConvertToDelegate(Object value, Type to)
   at IronPython.Runtime.NewConverter.ConvertToDelegate(Object o, Type t)
   at Invoke##18(ICallerContext , Object , Object )
   at
IronPython.Runtime.Calls.CallTargetWithContext2.Invoke(ICallerContext cont
ext, Object arg0, Object arg1)
   at
IronPython.Runtime.Calls.FastCallableWithContextAny.CallInstance(ICallerCo
ntext context, Object arg0, Object arg1)
   at IronPython.Runtime.Calls.BoundBuiltinFunction.Call(ICallerContext
context,
 Object arg0)
   at IronPython.Runtime.Operations.Ops.CallWithContext(ICallerContext
context,
Object func, Object arg0)
   at <stdin>##17(ModuleScope )
   at IronPython.Runtime.CompiledCodeDelegate.Invoke(ModuleScope
moduleScope)
   at IronPython.Runtime.CompiledCode.Run(ModuleScope moduleScope)
   at IronPython.Hosting.PythonEngine.ExecuteToConsole(String text,
ModuleScope
defaultScope)
   at IronPythonConsole.PythonCommandLine.DoOneInteractive(ModuleScope
topFrame)

   at
IronPythonConsole.PythonCommandLine.<RunInteractiveLoop>b__6(Boolean& cont
inueInteractionArgument)
   at
IronPythonConsole.PythonCommandLine.TryInteractiveAction(InteractiveAction
 interactiveAction, Boolean& continueInteraction)
SystemError: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.