[IronPython] embedding IP in C# Windows .NET GUI

JoeSox joesox at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 17:04:50 CEST 2006

On 6/22/06, Dan Shechter <dans at houmus.org> wrote:
> I can verify that :)
> I was able to change beta7 <-> IronPythonTextBox to work together, but it's
> not working on beta8 again....

:)
Yes, lots of changes in beta8.

adding
using IronPython.Runtime.Operations;
using IronPython.Compiler.AST;

eliminates some compile errors but there are some spots that need to
be updated.
The SetGlobal() and GetGlobal I have already fixed but the others I
haven't had time yet, like
"Error	8	The best overloaded method match for
'IronPython.Compiler.Parser.FromString(IronPython.Runtime.SystemState,
IronPython.Compiler.CompilerContext, string)' has some invalid
arguments"

and
PythonSyntaxError has changed so I need to fix that one. lol
I'll probably update the project tonight.

--
Later, Joe