[IronPython] list -> Array conversion in Beta 8

Bruce Christensen t-bruch at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 30 21:11:46 CEST 2006

Implicit conversion from list to array was removed in beta 8. For more
details, see:

http://lists.ironpython.com/pipermail/users-ironpython.com/2006-June/002
583.html

For an easy workaround, you can use the technique mentioned here:

http://lists.ironpython.com/pipermail/users-ironpython.com/2006-June/002
621.html

--Bruce