[IronPython] basic questions

peter lin dingyi.lin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 04:54:51 CET 2006

I also have the same question.
Here is my situation.
The data is in MSSQL, I would like to use IP to write some scripts like rule
check , and this will
usually need data from more than two tables and more data from other table
while rule checking, I have to think this way because different customer
has different rules to check, so I will either use plugin or script language
to make the application more dynamically. I have successfully use T-SQL to
handle this issue.
If I have to deal with DB in script file, what is the best way you can
recommend me to use?

Thanks.