[IronPython] Compatibility with .NET 1.1

Todd M. Chapman chappyonice at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 9 15:03:22 CET 2006

I'm doing quite a bit of work with Microsoft CRM.  CRM is based on .NET 1.1
and there's not much chance of that changing until the next major release in
2007 or so.  I see some really solid benefits of using IP with CRM for
administrative tasks, prototyping, etc.  Although IP is currently based on
.NET 2.0, is there any compatibility with previous versions?  If not, what
previous release of IP would you recommend for use with .NET 1.1?

Thanks,
Todd