[IronPython] IronPython and other scripting languages..

Eddie Garcia egarcia at seismicmicro.com
Fri Mar 17 16:25:10 CET 2006

Actually, what is the official commitment to Iron Python?  I am setting
up Team Foundation Server in house.  I want to standardize on our
scripting tools and we are also looking to add scripting to our product
line.  Which way would MS recommend going? Iron Pythyon? Is it really
going to be around for a long time? Or Monad?

How will these 2 interact? What is the story around Iron Python and
Monad?

Our fear is that Iron Python might be just a proof of concept for
Microsoft and that they may not really put full support behind it. Will
it be around in 5 years? 10?

-E
x3515