[IronPython] sgmllib.py still not compiling

richard hsu richard.hsu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 03:57:20 CET 2006

Beta 4 release notes says that this is fixed, however it still gives errors.

I tried to parse FAQ.html* [distributed with IronPython] with sgmllib.py and
i got the following error message:-

>ironpythonconsole sgmllib.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File C:\\MyScripts\sgmllib.py, line 510, in Initialize
  File C:\MyScripts\sgmllib.py, line 505, in test
  File C:\MyScripts\sgmllib.py, line 95, in feed
  File C:\MyScripts\sgmllib.py, line 129, in goahead
  File C:\MyScripts\sgmllib.py, line 249, in parse_starttag
  File , line 0, in search##99
  File System, line unknown, in Match
  File System, line unknown, in Run
  File System, line unknown, in Scan
  File System, line unknown, in FindFirstChar
  File System, line unknown, in Forwardcharnext
IndexError: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

I am running IronPython 1.0.2267 (Beta) on .NET 2.0.50727.42

Thanks.