[IronPython] Website update

Giles Thomas giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
Mon Mar 20 11:37:21 CET 2006

Can I second this?  Google returns http://www.ironpython.com/ as its
first hit for IronPython... As a result, several people who we've told
that we're using IP here have come back to us looking perplexed that we
would be working in a language whose last release was 0.6 on July 28,
2004.  Of course, it's easy to explain the true situation, but one has
to wonder how many people are put off the language because of similar
misunderstandings.

(Or is this a deliberate attempt to stop the number of beta users from
getting out of hand?  ;-)

Cheers,

Giles

--