[IronPython] .NET Attributes

Eric Larson ionrock at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 06:25:12 CEST 2006

My only point is that new decorators shouldn't be included unless they are
available in the language. I know Guido said something about them at PyCon
but I can't remember what :)

I have no problems with decorators by the way. Cherrypy (a web
framework/library) uses a decorator-ish syntax, so if implementing a library
for working around .NET details and IronPython is needed, it would not be
out of line to use a decorator. I just think the close CPython and
IronPython can be, the better it is for everyone.

Eric