[IronPython] very basic question - use of iron python as asp.net - when ?

Ryan Davis ryan at acceleration.net
Thu Mar 30 16:56:19 CEST 2006

A little off topic for this list, but you can configure IIS to use
Python (the non-iron variety) in place of VBScript in asp pages:

The document is a little dated, but worked for me last fall.  I'm not
sure about the performance, but its there.

Ryan Davis
Director of Programming Services
2831 NW 41st street, suite B
Gainesville, FL 32606