[IronPython] PEP 342 - Coroutines via Enhanced Generators

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue May 9 18:05:48 CEST 2006

Our current goal for 1.0 is Python 2.4 compatibility, so we wouldn't be able to get to this until after we ship 1.0 later this year.

I've opened a bug to track the issue though just so we don't lose it when we start doing future planning.

Do you want to help develop Dynamic languages on CLR? (http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=6D4754DE-11F0-45DF-8B78-DC1B43134038)